Zagreb International Conference on the
LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
Save the date
2nd Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations:
December 15 - 17, 2021
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business
The second Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations will be held in Zagreb on December 15 - 17, 2021. The topics of the second conference are:
- The Law of Obligations in Central and Southeast Europe Under the Influence of BGB: Schuldrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz - 20 Years Later
- Contract Law and the Digital Single Market: The Transposition of the EU Directives 2019/770 and 2019/771 into National Law of EU Member States
- Contemporary Challenges to the Law of Obligations: Contract and Tort Law Aspects of the New Technologies
- UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts: UPICC, National Law of Obligations and International Trade
- Croatian Law of Obligations in Comparative Legal Context: Reform and Modernisation of the Croatian Law of Obligations
Call for papers will be published in June 2020. If you are interested in the second conference, please subscribe to the Newsletter #zagreblawofobligations by filling out the short subscription form available: here.
If you would like to receive information related to the next editions of the Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations, forthcoming publications expected as the outcome of the first conference and other related activities, please subscribe to the Newsletter #zagreblawofobligations by filling out the short subscription form available: here.
Follow us on Instagram (@zagreblawofobligations).